Bosch GRO12V35N Professional Rotary Tool BARE UNIT
The rotary multi-tool: Highly Versatile. Easy to use
Whether grinding, deburring, cutting, polishing or routing the GRO is a real problem solver. The balanced compact design and weight of only 600 grams including 2.0 Ah battery combined with soft grip handle ensures a low level of user fatigue. The standard tool holder is compatible with conventional accessories such as grinding discs, drill bits and router bits that are all readily available from the DREMEL range.
The Bosch GRO12V35N brings an update to the 10.8 volt line. Increasing their voltage up to 12v but keeping compatibility with the the 10.8v Batteries.
- LED Light - for more visibility in dark conditions
- Exchangeable housing cap - two different housing caps for a variety of application and flexible working
- Soft grip in all gripping areas - for comfortable and flexible working
- Spindle lock - easy and quick accessories change
- Speed regulator - the right speed for a variety of applications; recessed position avoids unintended set up
- Ergonomic Shape - easy and versatile handling due to being compact and perfectly balanced
- 100% battery compatible - works with all 10.8v Bosch Blue li-ion batteries and chargers
- Battery voltage - 10.8 and 12v
- No-load speed - 5,000–35,000rpm
- Weight including battery - 0.6kg
- Max, Collet Dia - 3.2mm
Measured values determined according to EN 60745. Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions)Grinding:
- Vibration emission value ah - 9.0m/s²
- Uncertainty K - 1.5m/s²
TheA-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 74 dB(A); Sound power level 80 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3dB.
Naked Machine / Body Only. Not Supplied With Batteries, Case or a Charger
Bosch BLUE Professional