DeWalt DCK276NT18v 2 x 5.0Ah Li-Ion Brushless Twin Pack
The DeWalt DCK276NT is a kit is perfect for DIY enthusiasts and professional users alike, featuring a DCD996 XR Brushless Combi Drill, and a DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver. The 18 Volt DCD996 XR Brushless Combi Drill features a tough 3 speed all metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life. It includes an Electronic Clutch with 11 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screw driving. Also has an improved 3 position LED torch with high/medium/low settings. 18 Volt DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver is equipped with application control. This is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings. Precision Drive mode offers additional control in screw driving applications to avoid material and fastener damage. It has a super lightweight and compact design.
DCD996 Combi Drill Features And Benefits:
- Extended Runtime - High capacity 5Ah battery pack and brushless motor
- More Power - 820 UWO (Unit Watts Out) enables a broader range of heavy duty applications
- Faster Speed Of Application - 43% faster speed of application with increased percussion hammer to 38,250 BPM
- Control - Faster clutch control through an E-Clutch (Electronic Clutch)
- Improved Tool Life - Coated and sealed switch, for moisture and dust resistance
DCD996 Combi Drill Technical Specification:
Chuck: 13mm Keyless
No Load Speed: 0-450/0-1,300/0-2,000/min
Impact Rate: 0-8,600/0-25,500/0-38,250/bpm
Max Torque: 95Nm, 11 Settings
Capacity: Wood: 55mm, Steel: 15mm, Masonry: 16mm
DCF887 Impact Driver Features And Benefits:
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver.
- 3 Mode Impact selector improves user control.
- Improved Brushless motor provides 28% increased torque.
- 135mm Overall length.
- 3 LED ‘Halo‘ ring provides maximum illumination of workpiece
- 6.35mm ‘drop and load‘ hex bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
- Ergonomic handle and rubber over mould reduces vibration and user fatigue
DCF887 Impact Driver Technical Specification:
Bit Holder: 6.35mm (1/4in)
No Load Speed: 0-850/0-2,100/0-3,000/min
Impact Rate: 0-1,800/0-2,900/0-3,700/bpm
Max Torque: 205Nm
1 x 18 Volt DCD996 XR Brushless Combi Drill Bare Unit
1 x 18 Volt DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver Bare Unit
1 x Twin T-STAK box