DeWalt DEWDCS551N 18v XR Drywall Cut Out Tool Bare Unit
The DeWalt DCS551N cordless rotary cut out tool is suitable for cutting out drywall, plasterboard and other sheet materials. It provides tool-free bit change for fast and rapid bit changing, with a fast cutting speed of 26,000 rpm and an adjustable depth stop for improved control when plunge cutting. It has a dust-sealed switch which ensures a long working life. It is supplied with 3.2mm (1/8") and 6.4mm (1/4") collets, and is compatible with most rotary tool accessories. Ideal for professional and DIY use.
Features and Benefits
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing.
- 26,000 rpm for fast cutting speed.
- Adjustable depth stop for improved control when plunge cutting sheet material.
- Dust sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Supplied with 3.2mm (1/8") and 6.4mm (1/4") collets, compatible with most rotary tool accessories.
- LED illuminates cutting area for improved visibility of cut.
Battery chemistry - XR Li-Ion
Voltage - 18v
No Load Speed - 26,000 rpm
Max Watts Out - 550w
Height - 250mm
Sound Pressure - 78 dB(A)
Sound Pressure Uncertainty - 3 dB(A)
Sound Power - 89 dB(A)
Sound Power Uncertainty - 3 dB(A)
Hand/Arm Vibration - 2.3 m/s2
Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration) - 1.5 m/s²
1 x 18v XR Drywall Cut Out Tool Bare Unit
1 x Adjustable depth stop
1 x 3.2mm (1/4") collet
1 x 6.4mm (1/8") collet
1 x General purpose bit
1 x Drywall cutting bit
Naked Machine / Body Only. Not Supplied With Batteries, Case or a Charger