Everbuild Double Socket 4mm thick x 230mm x 170mm Firespan Intumescent Pad - FSPANDBLE
Maintain fire and smoke barriers on socket boxes
Firespan Intumescent Pads are designed to be used on the inside or outside of electrical socket boxes to maintain fire and smoke barriers where service holes are cut into dry lining and all types of fire rated boarding. They are tested to EN1366-3 to provide up to 2 hours fire protection, and also maintain acoustic integrity of the drylining system. High tack adhesion, pliable and mouldable, self-bonding. Acoustic rated to BS EN ISO 140/3. Tested for air permeability to EN12141-1 Ventilation for buildings. Performance testing of components/products for residential ventilation.
Features and Benefits:
- Maintains a fire and smoke barrier around sockets in drylining systems.
- Excellent Acoustic properties.
- Tested to EN 1366-3 to provide up to 2 hours fire protection.
- High tack adhesion, pliable and mouldable with excellent self bonding properties.
- Preformed shape to fit most common socket boxes
Pack Quantity - 1
Double Socket Pad Size - 4mm thick x 230mm x 170mm
Acoutstic rating - BS EN ISO 140/3
Performance testing - EN1141-1
State - Mouldable Putty
Colour - Yellow
Odour - Barely perceptible odour
Evaporation rate - Negligible
Oxidising - Non-oxidising (by EC criteria)
Solubility in water - Insoluble
Viscosity - Highly viscous
Relative density - 1.5 - 1.6