18V High Speed Die Grinder Bare Unit
This high quality die grinder from Metabo has a number of features which give it a distinct advantage over similar powertools. The grinder has been designed with ease of use in mind, with an ergonomic, lightweight body, and a spindle lock for simple tool change. Another focus is also safety, with this tool boasting a dead man paddle switch, electronig safety shutdown, overload protection, and restart protection. These features allow you to work with confidence in your tool.
Features and benefits:
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Paddle switch with dead man function: Safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated non-slip switch
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor if the tool jams for safe working
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Removable protective rubber cap for comfortable and safe working
- Slim housing for ideal handling
- Precision collet for precise concentricity
Type of battery pack - Not Included
Battery pack voltage - 18 V (not included)
No-Load Speed - 25000 RPM
Collar diameter - 43 mm / 1 11/16 "
Collet bore of the collet chuck - 6 mm / 0.2362 "
Weight (including battery pack) - 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
1 x 18V High Speed Die Grinder Bare Unit
1 x Collet 6 mm
1 x Protective rubber cap
1 x Dust protection filter
1 x Open-jawed spanner
Naked Machine / Body Only. Not Supplied With Batteries, Case or a Charger
Metabo GPA18LTX 18V High Speed Die Grinder Bare Unit