Paslode Lithium Combo Kit IM360Ci + IM65A
Paslode IM360Ci Lithium Framing Nailer Cordless fuel injection lithium framing nailer, ideal for all timber to timber first fix applications.Features & Benefits:
- Start & Go - Innovative movement sensor means no battery discharge when not in use. Up to 25% more shots per charge than other Lithium framing tools.
- Fuel & Battery Gauge - Easy and fast control of your battery and fuel cell levels means you need never be caught without power on site as the tool alerts you when down to your last 300 shots.
- Quick Charge Battery - Provides up to 7,500 shots per full charge (1 hour); 6,000 shots in just 30 minutes; 200 shots in just 2 minutes, even on the move.
- Best Power to Weight - With 105 joules, the IM360Ci provides the best power to weight ratio tool on the market, resulting in minimal user fatigue allowing you to work for longer.
- Optimal Balance - The tool feels like an extension of your arm due to the optimal balance provided by the latest Paslode gas technology.
- Aggressive Probe - Improved aggressive probe allows you to get into tighter angles for easier and more convenient working.
Eurocode - 010391
Weight - 3.8kg
Dimensions - 381 x 328 x 127mm
Power - 105J
Nail Range - 50-90mm
Cycle Rate - 2-3 nails/second
Max Cycle - 1,000 nails/hour; 4,000 nails/day
Fuel Cell - 1,250 shots at -5ºC
Operating Temp - -15ºC to 49ºC
Battery - Lithium 1,25Ah; Up to 7,500 shots
Charger 230v - 1 hour max charge
Magazine - Standard: 47 nails; Long: 85 nails;
Noise Emissions - LwA: 1s dB(A) 109**; LpA: 1s dB(A) 96**;
HAV - 3.9m/s2***
**According to EN 12549.
***According to EN ISO 8662-11.
Paslode IM65A F16 Lithium Brad Nailers Cordless Lithium 16 gauge finishing nailers for all second fix applications.Features & Benefits:
- Improved IM65A Design - Featuring key benefits such as an open magazine for easy brad viewing, and a vastly improved line of sight to enable increased accuracy during fixing.
- Quick Charge Battery - With an improved on/off battery system, the new quick charge, long life Lithium battery fires up to 6,000 brads on a single charge (1 hour); 200 brads in just 2 minutes charge.
- Optimal Balance - Lightweight and well balanced tools, allowing any user to manoeuvre into tight spaces and work all day long without fatigue. Keep one hand free with the improved belt hook design.
- Consistent Finishing - Due to an improved adjustable depth of drive system, the tool allows seamless fixing without the extra time and cost of re-touching and re-finishing work.
- Quick Start Up - With no power cables or air hoses required, the tools improve efficiency and safety in all environments against pneumatic tools.
- No-Mar Tip - For accurate placement and reduced damage to the wood.
Tongue & Groove Panelling
Cladding Under Roof
Eurocode - 013323
Weight - 2.1kg
Dimensions - 301 x 288 x 90mm
Power - 30J
Nail Range - 16-63mm
Cycle Rate - 2-3 brads/second
Max Cycle - 1,000 brads/hour; 4,000 brads/day
Fuel Cell - Approx. 1,000 shots
Battery - Lithium 1.25Ah; Up to 6,000 shots
Charger 230v - 1 hour max charge
Magazine - 100 brads
Noise Emissions - LwA: 1s dB(A) 110**; LpA: 1s dB(A) 90**;
HAV - 2.5m/s2*****According to EN 12549.
***According to EN ISO 8662-11. Combo Kit includes:
IM360Ci Framing Nailer
IM65A Brad Nailer
2 x Carry Case
2 x Lithium battery charger
2 x Lithium Battery
2 x Cleaner
2 x Lubricating oil
Manuals and instructions